Want to control light and privacy in your home without sacrificing style? Ever considered having Vision blinds fitted to your windows?
As window blind specialists, we love the look of Vision blinds and are confident that you’ll find a style to suit your needs and budget.
Let’s take a closer look at what these blinds look like, how they work and why you should consider Vision blinds for your property.
What are Vision blinds?
Vision blinds are also known as day and night blinds.
They are a stunning alternative to the classic venetian or roller blind, combining their best features to provide the perfect balance of privacy and light control.
On top of this, Vision blinds are comprised of a double-layered translucent and opaque striped fabric which makes them perfect for use in the daytime and evening.
The beauty of these window blinds is that, whatever the weather, you can alter them to provide complete or partial transparency or blackout.
How do Vision blinds work?
Day and night blinds operate in much the same way as a traditional roller blind, with a roller at the top that can be operated with a chain or remote control.
To reveal an uninterrupted view outside your window, it can be rolled up fully into the cassette headrail.
Similar to venetians, Vision blinds can be completely retracted, extended and twisted to angle the light.
When you twist the cord or use the remote, the two separate materials slide past each other, allowing the stripes to create an open and closed effect. This also allows you to soften excess daylight and prevents glare from entering your room, making it feel more comfortable.
If you’d like to achieve total privacy with your Vision blinds – keeping unwanted light and attention out – you simply match opaque to opaque.
What are the benefits of Vision blinds?
Vision blinds make the perfect addition to your home all year round, allowing you to control light and privacy from morning till night.
Aside from being easy to operate, there are many more reasons why you should consider installing day and night blinds, and some of the most common include:
- Insulation – Vision blinds can trap and retain heat in the winter, helping to keep your room warm and cosy whilst reducing your energy bills. They also reflect the heat during the summer, keeping your space cool
- Shade – after spending all day in the sunshine in the warmer months, we’re all thankful for a bit of shade. And day and night blinds will allow you to dictate how much light and warmth enters through your window, so you can keep your home cool and eliminate the glare on the TV screen.
- Light – during the winter, the sun is usually lower than eye level. Instead of having to squint or wear your sunglasses indoors, Vision blinds enable you to angle the sun’s rays – allowing adequate natural light to enter the room without blinding you.
- Style – available in an assortment of colourways, including metallic hues, subtle tones and natural wood effects, you needn’t worry about finding Vision blinds that complement your interior décor and give your windows a more sophisticated look.
- Affordable – whilst it depends on your design choices, day and night blinds offer a cost-effective solution for controlling light and privacy in your home. And with the right care and attention, they will last for years to come.
Find out more about Vision blinds
At Galaxy Blinds, we are delighted to stock an exciting range of Vision blinds for customers in St Helens and the surrounding areas.
As with all our blinds, Vision blinds are made to measure. Our team will arrange an at-home appointment where they will come out and measure up to ensure your new window blinds fit like a glove.
If you have any questions regarding day and night blinds or you’d like to book an appointment to discuss your requirements in further detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.